Saturday, April 30, 2005

"I know now, just quite how"

My life and love might still go on
In your heart, in your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high, or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

- Lyrics from "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling.

Edit: And I thought grad school was life/death - thought we could all use a little humor. Happy Weekend. Hope those of you working on graphics that it goes well. Now I better go work on my take-home exam which is due on Monday. Yippee the semester is almost over!

Last night, Mac OS X Tiger went on sale. It's grrreat! :) (or at least I hope so). Apple also owned a second store in UK.

High priced security: A new type of "unhackable" security? A must read for anyone interesting or taking a class in security.

The Internet related news: Firefox downloads hits 50 million times - yikes that is a lot of downloads (i.e., the web browser war continues). Yahoo! has changed there site and is now offering new features - one major place of changes is the News section (i.e., the war between Google, MSN Search, and Yahoo! continues).

Microsoft in the news: No big surprise, Mirosoft's profit has nearly doubled. However, this is below the Wall Street estimates. Bill Gates is also predicting great things for the future or so he said in his keynote at WinHEC.

Space continues to be big in the news: Titan 4B was launched from Florida. This will be the last Titan launched from Cape Canaveral. You can also read about the Mars rover. You can view the panoramic view of "Lookout" point. Unfortunately, Opportunity is caught in a sand trap on Thursday. The Deep Impact spacecraft photographed Tempel 1 (a comet).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in your blogs.