Monday, April 18, 2005

"Out on your corner in the pouring rain..."

(Look for the girl with the broken smile)*

I started writting this blog on Sunday so that I could have something to post on Monday. At the time I was listening to songs I had purchased with my Diet Pepsi caps on iTunes. Nothing like some good free legal music. So what did I possible have to write about at the time? Well, you are right - not much. The content of the blog was mostly done closer to the post date. It's the title and stuff that get written before hand. Now if I could just figure out how to make this blog into a best selling book, then I could spend more time on it. Hmm...maybe I should start offering advice or something. No one would take advice from me, what was I thinking ;-) Alright, enough of my silly rambling - here are the links you really came to look at:

Microsoft has a new marketing scheme...ummm...thing. All the details they are currently giving out is that it the ads will be "generally about Windows". I am hoping that was a simplifcation made by the author of the article and not what anyone from the company said. Because if it is, they really need to hire some better PR people.

Not that this is at all surprising: more people are switching to Firefox. Proving that there may be hope for browsers - other than Internet Explorer. I am a Safari person myself, but I often us Firefox and really not a huge fan of IE. It's not a bad browser. I started using the others because they had tab browsing way before IE. But enough about my opinion that's not what you come here for...

Some people have way to much time on their hands (where to I sign up for having this kind of free time?) I don't know what to make of this either - it's just well, there.

This "allows viewers to see three-dimensional images" and you don't need any special glass or anything. Ducky! Yes, I used that as a term of excitment like Yippee only better. Oh and Justin it really is a word and I am using it correctly. Totally unrealed but isn't this just ducky too. OK, yes I am a huge Yoda fan and he is going to be in the Episode III! I swear it can't get any cooler (or duckier) for that matter.

Google has jobs open (who wouldn't want to be the Executive Director, Google Foundation?) It appears they are hiring all kinds of people.

*Part of the lyrics from the Maroon 5 song "She Will Be Loved"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.allofmp3.com - untouchable (http://moskalyuk.com/blog/allofmp3com-escapes-criminal-lawsuit-for-now/475)

:-)