Sunday, April 17, 2005

"Tell Me on a Sunday"

I know I said I was only going to post one blog this weekend. However, I got some homework done faster than I thought and I decided it was high time for a short break. And I decided I just had to post another blog. So yeah, that whole "only one blog" thing went totally out the window. So for a short blog (which I will seriously try to stick to) here are some links you might want to take a quick look at:

Space Station gets deliveries - including some pregnant crickets. NASA is also in the news because of recent agreement to have heat-resistant "black boxes" on space probes called Reentry Breakup Recorders (REBRs) developed by Aerospace Corporation and NASA. Not to mention that fact that it's the 35th anniversary of the Apollo 13 mission.

Intel's introduces it's newest and greatest - a chip called Wimax for broadband wireless. Ducky! Apple introduces a new product called Soundtrack® Pro that allows users to create and edit audio files. While Microsoft proposes new interface for handheld devices.

On a side note: Quantum wires are here.

Completely off topic: This is really ducky. Can you believe they found it in what they believed was a trash pile in Egypt? Ok, so I find this really cool. I would so like to apply technology to the study of classic civilizations. So have to figure out how to work in that field...

Thanks for stopping by and reading my links. I have a post partly written for Monday, but probably won't get around to posting it until late Monday. Hope your weekend was as good and productive as mine. Until next time.

No comments: