Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Wednesday Night at the Ritz

"I want to go out but everything that I own is beige." - Lavinia (The Banger Sisters)

Tuesday was in the 70s and sunny. The perfect weather - not to hot and feels great to just be outside. It is also the perfect weather to do a bit of pondering. With everything going on, I feel extremely rushed. Everything is on a tight schedule and I feel a little behind (at times). This morning I took a moment to think and evaluate what was remaining. It's not so much that the next four weeks are going to be smooth sailing - but there isn't a need for panic. I have things under control and moving forward. I feel a lot better coming to this realization. Now if I could just decide about the next step...but that could be a topic for a whole new blog.

Today's blog is just random news (and mostly because that is what I normally do, plus I can't think of anything better). Well thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. I didn't have much of a chance to work on it - there are what like 4 weeks of classes left. (Yippee). Of course, the downside of this is the work load involved (tons and tons). However, I got one of the big "project fixes" done for one class. Of course, there are a bit of a "hack" involved in getting it to work - but we just won't go there...

No comments: