Tuesday was in the 70s and sunny. The perfect weather - not to hot and feels great to just be outside. It is also the perfect weather to do a bit of pondering. With everything going on, I feel extremely rushed. Everything is on a tight schedule and I feel a little behind (at times). This morning I took a moment to think and evaluate what was remaining. It's not so much that the next four weeks are going to be smooth sailing - but there isn't a need for panic. I have things under control and moving forward. I feel a lot better coming to this realization. Now if I could just decide about the next step...but that could be a topic for a whole new blog.
Today's blog is just random news (and mostly because that is what I normally do, plus I can't think of anything better).
- Google's new thing - personal video clips.
- Are you an adult from the U.S.? According to this article 30% of you should own an mp3 player.
- My favorite company (the almighty and powerful Google) has added satellite Imagery to their new map service.
- Penguicon is "a weekend long Linux Users Group meeting with hundreds of other geeks". If you are into that kind of thing (and really, really like Linux).
- NASA is ending the Voyager program (to work on the "moon-Mars initiative"). I didn't know that the Voyager program had been around for 28 years. Of course, I never thought about it so that might have something to do with it.
- Here is an interesting article called "You are what you play". I highly recommend taking a look (iPod was mentioned).
- Here is a cool trick you can do if you are using Mac OS X. If you are a Windows user - well you can see what you are missing out on.
- We all know we want one - who wouldn't want their computer running at speeds of up to 4.0 GHz?
- Tired of the just white shuffle? Here's a way to add a little color to your world.
- When real life catches up with the movies.