Thursday, April 14, 2005

Like A Summer Thursday

Wow. It's Thursday already? Yikes, I need to get out more. I don't know where the week has gone. Here are some links that I put together and am going to call a blog:

Microsoft TechNet Blogs (I kid you not).

"Super-fast downloads bring on quick lawsuits" - this article is a must read for any computer science student.

Check out the Tiger preview if you haven't already. (I haven't made up my mind if I am going to buy it yet or not. It looks so cool so most likely I will).

This is why I don't tell people were I spent my undergrad.

Oh and Rob, maybe this is why you see so many people smoking around here.

An interesting turn of events. All I have to say to the Windows users - "Resistance is Futile".

I didn't know he was going to be in this movie.

No Chad, I didn't write this at midnight (I know what you are going to ask-hehe). Thanks for stopping by and reading.

No comments: