Sunday, April 3, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that - it's probably not important information." - Bartlet (West Wing)

Today is Sunday. The day I realize how much work I should have gotten done this weekend, but haven't. There are like 4 weeks of classes left in the semester and 1 week of finals. That also means that I have 5 more weeks of for the ITS office. After that I have 1 more class, finishing my project, and presenting my project. Wow. Then they are going to give me a piece of paper that states that I earned a master's degree. The thought is actually a little scary when I think about it. OK, it is a lot scary. Well, enough of my rambling. Here are some links you just might enjoy:

Having trouble waking up in the morning? Maybe you need one of these. Some people really liked Clocky and decided to create Bloggy. You can read Bloggy's Blog.

For those who don't like iPod Shuffles being all white.

Is there anything that Google can't do? (Beware, the ride finder isn't supported by Safari yet - but it does work with Firefox). Source: Google Blog

Have an iPod Photo? Have a digital camera? This article is for you.

Have you always wondered why there are so many names on most research papers. I believe I have found an answer.

No comments: