Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"For What It's Worth"

"There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down"

- (part of) Lyrics from "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield

As someone (who posted it as Anonymous but I so know who you are) nicely pointed out this article. Thanks for posting a comment! It appears that AllofMp3.com (a music Russian site) that offers songs for only 2 cents per megabyte of downloads. However, I am still going to stick to my iTunes since today I was able to download "Battle Of The Heros" by John Williams a pre-release of a song from the Star Wars III soundtrack. But that's just me ;-)

It is a wonderful sunny warm summer day here at BG. (Although, it is suppose to rain tomorrow and I am currently couped up in my office but still). I think today is totally going to be an ice cream for dinner kind of day. It doesn't really feel like Tuesday. Ever have that feeling? I don't know what day it would be otherwise, but it doesn't seem like a Tuesday. Maybe because I have spent so much time inside doing homework (or falling asleep while doing homework is probably a more correct description). Anyway, I digress. Here are some links you might find interesting:

Blackberry to get face lift. Blackberry's may end up including both IBM's Lotus Instant Messaging and Web conferencing software. A really cool device just got even cooler.

Cisco just announced a new series of routers. What is so cool about that you ask? It allows you to "configure a single XR 12000 router into separate physical and logical routing domains".

This article is about Symantec and an anti-spyware tool being integrated into Norton Internet Security AntiSpyware Edition. But that's not really a huge surprise or anything.

The Great Wall really can be seen from space. Watch out for people putting their aging car out of it's misery. No one else was hurt, but the car is no longer among the living.

Microsoft related news: "Microsoft to license test software for real-world use" (another pay to test our software first type thing). Also, new features in both Tiger and Longhorn sound similar. I am not sure if I should be impressed or appalled.

I also have to post a link to this very funny article because I promised Chad I would. He found the article and hence is somewhat to blame for it being here. But it is my blog and therefore the blame really lies on me. If you like funny maybe you want to read about flying cars too.

No comments: