Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"Tuesday's Gone"

"I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution." - Leo McGarry (The West Wing)

This is probably one of the shortest blogs I have written in a while. School work has keeped me extremely busy for the last few days. However, after today my work load will lighten up considerably! I can't wait for cool stuff like that to happen. Well, I better get back to school work. Here are some links you might want to check out:

Is there anything Google is not going to get involved in? Now you can find local listings and even get driving directions via your cellphone from Google's cellphone services.

Mark your calanders April 29 the Tiger ships. Cool.

Microsoft is still big in the news today. 5 security bulletins were released Tuesday.

Not that you probable care, but Bush has an iPod.

No comments: