Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday's Blog (that I can't think of a title for)

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau

Today is a very short blog because quiet simply the end of the semester is approaching and I have a ton of work to finish up. I have a take home exam that I am still working on and a paper that needs to get done.

I just thought this article title was very funny: "Ballmer grins and bears Linux--a little". I have a weird sense of humor I know.

NASA has already delayed the launch of Discovery for atleast a week. Sony and Toshiba want HD DVD standards, others want the Blu-ray disc standard.

Nothing is safe anymore. 52 cellphone viruses have been identify. I won't be surprised that we will start hearing about toaster viruses. AMD announced dual-core chips. Their focus? Desktops and notebooks.

Come and get it: Google Mini. For only $2995 companies get "the shiny blue server" that allows them to do Google-like searches on all of there documents and webpages.

To see a very funny article read this one. I really think someone is making this up.

No comments: