Saturday, April 16, 2005

"Someday I'll Be Saturday Night"

Saturday has finally arrived. Last night I watch the new episode of Enterprise. On a scale from 1 to 10 I would give it a 5 or 6 - mostly because slave girls in very little clothing just aren't my thing. I thought the interesting part was some of the character development that occur in this episode - but I really can't tell you what it is since it would give away to much. A friend sent me a link to this amusing article (thanks Chad) about the final Enterprise episode.

This weekend will be like one several weeks back - I will probably only post one blog entry instead of 2. Why? Because I have a bunch of school work to finish up - acceptance tests, neural network project, and a take home exam (Hamming codes, (4,2) computer, and other fun). Hope your weekend is as warm (low 70's) and sunny as mine is. Hmm...I wonder if my wireless router broadcasts to my back porch. I will have to test that out later. Thanks for "stopping by" and reading. Here are some links. So take a break from your homework and "educate" yourself ;-)

Ohio must be so proud.

All you really wanted to know about Einstein and then some.

NASA launched a robotic spacecraft the other day. Unfortunatly, it didn't go so well.

Maybe this phenomenon is occuring because everyone has one already, but that could be just me. By the way (and total change of topic), it appears that "Reuters Squashes Worm, Restores IM".

Look what you can get for $125 million. Maybe instead they should share it with the schools who lost their field trips. Then they can grow up to be just like these students and get paid like this comic implys.

It appears to be a good year to be a duck.

If you haven't hear enough about Tiger yet then check out the 200+ features from the Apple site.

I don't even know what to make of this. Of course, this article is along the same lines. And this is just too funny (but fitting). If you really want funny read this Dave Barry column on "how you can be killed by breakfast snack food".

No comments: