Friday, April 1, 2005

Friday On My Mind

"Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!" - Tantor (Tarzan, 1999)

Have you been Google Gulped yet? (hehe - talk about going all out for the holiday - read the Privacy statement)

Today is Gmail's 1st birthday. They have announced new features. There are tons of articles, like this one about Gmail's new features.

I have always wondered why there are so few females in computer science, I guess the same is true of political columnists.

For the impaired parent - but only if you are a right wing republican. I didn't read everything on the site, but I agree it does seem at bit one sided. I am sure that it is difficult to write the informaiton about these types of topics and there is a lot of good information (although, it is kind of scary to think they need to tell parents some of this information). However, I can see why people don't agree with everything written here - but it won't matter what had been written some people would be against it.

The big news story of the day are all about the Pope's health.

The internet has everything including the Crazy Apple Rumors Site.

Super Tangent which looks like an iPod shuffle, but whatever.

No comments: