Sunday, April 24, 2005

"Isn't it ironic...don't you think?"

"It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures "

From lyrics of "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette

Stargate SG-1 fans: Check out Stargate Alliance.

Watched Meet the Fockers yesterday (while eating lunch and dinner). OK, so it was my one fun thing for the weekend. I didn't even live my house on Saturday. My parents did buy we some assorted computer books on Saturday from Media Play on clearance for $0.99. However, I am getting off topic - back to the movie thing. The movie is extremely funny. Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman are excellent along with the rest of the cast. Meet the Parents was funny and this is equally as funny. Dustin Hoffman is playing a character totally different from anything I have ever seen him in - or course he was good in Finding Neverland as well. But, I am getting off topic again. Great movie - if you haven't seen it you should. I probably shouldn't have taken time to watch this movie yesterday, but I figured I should have a little fun since it is the weekend.

Currently, it is snowing in Michigan. And by snowing I don't need some random flakes. There is like two inches on the ground. Unfortunatly, this is going to be very hard on the plants. However, I did get to wear my new grey winter hat that I got on clearence several weeks back. I could have waited for next season, but figured what the heck. I am still having a hard time believing that it is snowing in April. Anyway, being stuck inside doesn't seem as bad. My parents did take me out to lunch today so at least I can claim to have left the house. My mom also made cookies last night and I have my supply of Diet Pepsi so I am all set :-D

Alright, I better get back to work. Lots and lots todo before the week begins. Hope you are having less snow then I am. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: