Thursday, March 31, 2005

"8 Days A Week"

"If coincidences are just coincidences, why do they feel so contrived?" - Fox Mulder (X-Files)

Welcome to Thursday's blog. Thursday is one of my favorite days. It is close to the end of the week! Here are some links you might find interesting:
You know your game is actually being used when you see references to it on message boards. CODENAME: Monkey-Bots (CMB) is really a game I worked on with two other people for my senior design project. Of course, Justin thought I had lost my mind when I suggested that we take this on as our project. Then about a month in to the project he was convinced I was a complete looney when we had little working code to show of our efforts. By the end of the semester we has a working multiplayer game (although you need multiple cartriges to play multiplayer) and it was really cool to see all the hard work and effort. Alright, I think that is enough self promotion for now. If you haven't checked out CMB you really, really should.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Have a great weekend.

No comments: