Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Title Goes Here

Normally, I spend todays blog talking about quantum computing. However, I didn't prepare this blog ahead of time so I decided to wait until later to post some cool stuff related to quantum computing. I want to talk about the history behind quantu, computing - but I just haven't gotten around to it. So, why the heck am I telling yout this? Well, stop back later this week and there will be a blog on the topic (hopefully).

Instead, I will post some other articles you might or might not find interesting:

A friend of mine pointed out this very funny article. (Thanks for the link Chad).

Today is World Water Day. Before seeing the image on Google I was unaware of there being a world water day. What is World Water Day? A day to discuss conservation of water resources. There are even ecards you can send to your friends.

The iTunes hack has been un-hacked. PyMusique was software that hacked into iTunes and songs were available without anticopying protection. However, the security hole has been fixed.

No comments: