Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday/Sunday Stephany Couldn't Think of a Title

Saturday's Quote: "The different branches of Arithmetic - Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision" - Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)

Sunday's Quote: "A Mathematician is someone who can take a cup of coffee and turn it into a theory" - Paul Erdos

Do to my (extremely) busy weekend, I have decided to combine my Saturday and Sunday blog. In other words, I am going to only write one blog this weekend. I have to work on my neural net project, a research paper/presentation, re-write CRC cards for a group assignment, and finish a take-home exam for Wednesday. Yikes! The list looks even longer written down. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! Have a great weekend.

It appears that 1/4 million of adult American's with cell phones use the text messaging feature. (I am one of those 3/4 million who own a cell phone and don't use text messaging by the way). The stats don't really surprise me that much. Text messaging seems to be the new "in" thing. Heck, they made fun of it in this comic.

In the Internet world the big news on the street is about Google going open source. You can visit their site called Google Code you can check out Google's open source projects. Google seems to be staying one step ahead of their competition - but of course that's just my thoughts on the subject.

Completely random side note really not important to anyone but me:
Another reference in Blogsnow. Cool. Blogsnow is just an interesting concept to me that there are sites that keep track of this kind of information.

No comments: