Saturday, March 12, 2005

Archaeology

Several blogs ago, I pointed out an article about King Tut. I think ancient cultures is a very interesting topic. So I decided to ask the almight and powerful Google for some interesting sites. Here are some interesting sites you might want to take a look at:
  • Current Archaeology - a British magazine full of information. Last time I stopped by this site there are an article on Alexander the Great (it was in a PDF format).
  • Archaeology Magazine - this is published by the Archaeological Institute of America. I found the Interactive Dig very interesting.
  • ArchNet - this is the virtual library for the Archaeology Research Institute of Arizona State University.
  • The Archaeology Channel - I haven't had much of a chance to look around this site yet. However, from first glance it looked promising.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the links.

"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments: