Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday, Monday (ba-da ba-da-da-da)

So it's Monday. Which for those of us in college - back to the grind stone. Many people (including my Dad) have today off due to Sunday being a holiday. Of course, I really don't mind Monday's because I don't have class until 4:30 PM and ususally I don't do much work on this days anyway. However, it means the beginning of the week. I like Thursday a lot better. Anyway, I have started to ramble so I will get on with what you came here for - fun links:

Here is a very funny article a friend sent me the link (Thanks Chad).

It sounds like the plot summary of a movie. Oh wait there was 2 movies that had this kind of plot...

Dell and 64 bits.

By the way, I don't recommend you do this just to get your project done - no matter how appealling it sounds.

No comments: