Sunday, May 1, 2005

Just Toss it Out an Airlock...

"Malcolm's got this rule; you have to be taller than a gun to use it." - Commander Tucker (Enterprise)

Last night I watched the second half of the "Evil Twin" episode of Enterprise. It was very interesting and had a few surprises - especially the ending. I think the altered introduction was an excellent touch for these last two episodes. Parts of the intro are the same, but it shows a lot more distruction. I still think the "Kirk" era uniforms are just darn funny. They even included a t-rex type alien from the original series (which looked very much like the original show of a person in the suit. I will stop there, because I don't want to give to much away to those who have not seen it yet. Next week's episode looking interesting as well and look forward to watching it.

Here are some news items you might find interesting:
Giant burrito scare.

Hubble to be saved (hopefully).

It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a car. A Car?

Einstein ring - something to do with gravitational lens - used to "magnifying a distant galaxy with incredible clarity".

A sad day for video games: "Yamauchi Retiring from Nintendo Board".

I'm glad I don't like celery - it could be dangerous.

Discovery of new planet in the final frontier, seeking out new life, and all that jazz.

If they start putting Microsoft operating systems in cars, I am so going to stop driving. Seriously though, I didn't know he even came to Michigan. I think it is really cool that he gave money to the Henry Ford museum and village.

Did you know that Google has special university searches set up? For example BGSU. Some how I think I heard about it, but never bothered to check it out.

No comments: