Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday, Monday (ba-da ba-da-da-da) Again

"Why do I get the feeling that we've picked up another pathetic life form?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well, it's Monday and I have to return some what to the reality that my break is over. I say some what reality because I am not actually taking any classes or working this semester. However, I am trying to make head way with my project so I am going to set aside several hours each day for project work and working through the GRE booklet so I can re-take the GRE's (ugh). But today is Monday and I decided that I will ease myself back into the swing of things. But no need to fear, I am pretty sure that I will still have time to update my blog ;-) Well, onto the news you may or may not really need to know:

I just like the title: "Apple's new Tiger operating system turns up heat on Microsoft". I know everyone is tired of hearing about Tiger - but the title was just to tempting not to include it in my blog.

Want to learn more about time travel? Check out the Space Time Travel site. (And I bet you thought I was kidding).

This Washington Post article looks at the Future of NASA.

Do you collect toothpick holders? No? Neither do I, but if you did you can join the National Toothpick Holder Collectors Society for only $20 a year.

No comments: