Friday, May 13, 2005

Star Wars III - Soundtrack

"I don't mind flying, but what you're doing is suicide." - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones)

Tuesday I went to Target and picked up the Star Wars III soundtrack. It is excellent. The second track (Anakin's Dream) and several other tracks sound very similar to music from Schindler's List. Yes, I know that John Williams was involved in both movie scores. I am just making a comparison for you. (If you haven't heard the Schindler's List soundtrack you are so missing out).

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith soundtrack is ducky - just ducky. I totally recommend that you pick this CD up (Target has it on sale for $12) or download it from iTunes ($9.99).

Of course, I have recently watched the DVDs of Star Wars I and II in preparation of May 19th :-D

No comments: