Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Count Down - 3 Days Until Star Wars III

"Never tell me the odds." - Han Solo

OK, so I am a fan of Star Wars. Not like that is a big surprise. I have recently entered all of my codes at the Call Upon Yoda site. This is a contest being run by Pepsi (look for specially marked packages of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and other Pepsi products). Don't have any Pepsi codes to enter? Just go to the site to check out the games or the preview of the Lego game.

Seriously, I don't have anything interesting to put in my blog. There isn't much news to report. Sony has said that they are going to make the Playstation 3 for next year. What did Microsoft counter with? Xbox 360 is going to be able to play the old Xbox games which was different than earlier announcments. Why all the gaming news? E3 is going on right now.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will find something interesting to put in my blog.

No comments: