Thursday, September 30, 2004

Quote 4: "Nothing is impossible, just Mathamatically improbable"

"Nothing is impossible, just Mathamatically improbable" - Sir August DeWinters, Avengers (movie 1998)

Although, Sir August DeWinters was the bad guy, I think the quote is a good one. It is important to remember this fact. Basically, you can do anything if you really want to. If it was easy everyone would be able to do it. Alright, I am trying to explain it, but really I am just making it harder to understand. So, I am going to just not explain it and hope you are able to figure it out on your own. You are all smart people, I have no doubts that you can figure it out.

Thank you for stopping by and reading today's quote. Sorry about the lack of updates. It has been a very busy week! (Two exams and such). Of course I never thought grad school was easy.

No comments: