Thursday, September 2, 2004

Agile Software Development Methods Part 2

As I stated yesturday - I will finish up that list of Agile Software Development links. The original list was given to me by the professor. However, the comments are of course mine.

  • Scrum Development Process - I like this site's address: controlchaos.com. There is something about that name that amuses me. This site gives you a basic overview of the Scrum agile software development method. A great site if you are looking into various agile methods.
  • DSDM Consortium - their moto is kind of catchy "Helping you delieve on time". This site also gives a good overview of information about DSDM. One of the first things I looked for was what DSDM stood for. It stands for Dynamic System Development Method.
  • Agile Modeling (AM) Home Page - this site is yet another overview of Agile Modeling. As many of the other methods, this method is a member of the Agile Alliance. There is an interest article on the Principles of Agile Modeling that are very informative.
  • Martin Fowler's site - he is really big into practising agile software methods. He has written several books on the subject and various papers. This site has some interesting material if you dig around a bit.
So there is the list. Maybe you found something of use or value - maybe you didn't. I don't know. However, if you did great. If you didn't well, sorry. Maybe next time you read my blog there will be something you find of value posted. Until then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: