Saturday, September 18, 2004

Smells of Fall - Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Here in Michigan it is in the low 70's - which is a big change from the upper 80's earlier in the week. Today, I stopped at an apple orchard place and got some cinnamon sugar donuts (oh and some apples too). The best part about Michigan in the fall is the cinnamon sugar donuts. Almost every apple place sells the donuts. The donuts are, of course, best fresh.

Last week I did "how to" articles. Which was fun for me, but I quickly ran out of ideas. I liked having a theme, but it is restrictive in a way. So the big question is what should my topic be next week? Hmm... as soon as I figure it out I will let you know. I have some ideas, but a theme is hard because you have to think of about 5 subtopics or parts. I also know that I will be pretty busy this week with class work - so that makes things a bit limiting. Maybe I can use a topic with only three subtopics next week.

Maybe I will just drop the theme idea. Who knows. I guess your will just have to stop by later this week and see what I decided. Until then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: