Saturday, September 4, 2004

I Fixed It!

I fixed my project builder. (Basically, I installed xCode). Well, that worked for me. I don't why it helped anything, but it did and I am not complaining. Now I don't have to run Codewarrior - a really old version of Codewarrior in Classic mode. Classic's mode is really handy and all, but I like to aviod having to use it (because OS X is so much better).

Oh and because someone asked me:

The preview of Tiger is pretty cool. Dashboard is partly why it seems so cool to me. I like Expose (to bad Windows doesn't have an equivalent). Anyway, I like having a bunch of programs open at one and easily being able to see them all at once. It makes switching between programs easier - which is something I do a lot. And an iTunes controller? Can it get any better than that?

No comments: