Saturday, September 4, 2004

I Can't Not Blog This

It's coming in November - the 9th or so someone has told me ;-)

I figured I should put at least one link to this in my blog. I hear that it is going to be really popular. As I see it - it is the only reason to like Microsoft. OK, so they make Office and that is pretty good. So maybe one of two reasons to like Microsoft. Anyway I have blogged it and feel I didn't miss out on the one thing everyone is going to blog.

By the way, Microsoft's site doesn't support Firefox web browser. It is best if viewed using (and I know this is going to be a shock) Internet Explorer. Ok, sorry. For some odd reason I find it amusing.

Also, in a complete side note: if you need any basic information on sorting I recommend this NIST site. I found it a big surprise that NIST had that kind of information available. Maybe I should re-name my blog to "Stephany's Random Blog" if I write any more blogs like this one.

As I Mac user I would like to Project Builder to write code. But, I find it confussing until I found this great tutorial. If you are starting with Project Builder this is a must read. Unfortunatly, I can't even get the "Hello World" default program to run - ugh. It can't find some file -> "ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt1.o". To bad I have no idea what this means.

No comments: