- Lord of the Rings Trilogy - You can't have a list and not include these three extremely great movies. The three movies were just amazing.
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey make an amazing couple in a movie. This movie has 1) really funny parts and 2) great story. So, so very funny movie!
- Two Weeks Notice - Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant are absolutely great in this movie. There are so many great parts in this movie I can't list them all. Just watch the movie yourself.
- A Beautiful Mind - This movie is just brilliant. I have watched in many, many times. If you have not scene this movie - rush to your local video store and pick it up.
- Contact - Jodie Foster and Matthew McConaughey are absolutely wonderful in this movie. Although the movie is different from the book, I still like it. Another one that I can't imagine anyone who hasn't seen this movie. (Note: the site takes a while to load).
- Avengers - I watch the show so of course I like the movie. Anyway, it is definately a movie to watch.
- X-Files: Fight for the Future - Did you hear they are thinking about making another X-File movie! Great movie is all I am going to say.
- Mona Lisa Smile - A great movie with some great actors. I saw this sometime in March.
- Princess Diaries - I have watched this many, many times. Plus, I have read the books (multiple times). Anyway, it is a great movie with lots of funny parts and some great people in it.
Side note: it is really hard to sit down and write the list of my favorite movies. Anyway, it was harder than I thought it would be.