Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Stephany's Guide to Movies Part 1

Yep, I decided to do my guide to movies. Basically, this is a list of my favorite movies. There are tons of movies that I enjoy watching and will watch these movies over and over again. My favorite movies actually span over several types so I am sure anyone reading this will probably see one or two movies we agree on. Anyway, enough of my rambling - here is the list (in no particular order):
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy - You can't have a list and not include these three extremely great movies. The three movies were just amazing.
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey make an amazing couple in a movie. This movie has 1) really funny parts and 2) great story. So, so very funny movie!
  • Two Weeks Notice - Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant are absolutely great in this movie. There are so many great parts in this movie I can't list them all. Just watch the movie yourself.
  • A Beautiful Mind - This movie is just brilliant. I have watched in many, many times. If you have not scene this movie - rush to your local video store and pick it up.
  • Contact - Jodie Foster and Matthew McConaughey are absolutely wonderful in this movie. Although the movie is different from the book, I still like it. Another one that I can't imagine anyone who hasn't seen this movie. (Note: the site takes a while to load).
  • Avengers - I watch the show so of course I like the movie. Anyway, it is definately a movie to watch.
  • X-Files: Fight for the Future - Did you hear they are thinking about making another X-File movie! Great movie is all I am going to say.
  • Mona Lisa Smile - A great movie with some great actors. I saw this sometime in March.
  • Princess Diaries - I have watched this many, many times. Plus, I have read the books (multiple times). Anyway, it is a great movie with lots of funny parts and some great people in it.
Well, that's the list. Hope you were not completely bored. This is part 1 of the list - tomorrow part 2. Come back and see the other have of the list.

Side note: it is really hard to sit down and write the list of my favorite movies. Anyway, it was harder than I thought it would be.

No comments: