Monday, September 13, 2004

"Mrs. Peel We're Needed"

Or otherwise called "How to Enjoy Your Avengers DVDs".

I had a difficult time picking a topic. Anyway, today's will be a short one. I recieved my order from Overstock.com so I got my Avenger DVD's! Yippee. So here is my guide on how best to enjoy the DVD's. (Of course this guide is not only for Avengers - but it's one of my current favorite show to watch).

How to Enjoy Your Avengers DVDs:
  1. Get Avengers DVDs (the most important part)
  2. Prepare the TV and DVD player
  3. Pop some popcorn
  4. Get chocolate covered peanuts (or other favorite sweet)
  5. Enough pillows to be completely comfortable
  6. Put on comfortable clothes
  7. While you are getting ready listen to the Avengers theme song (available via iTunes)
  8. Make sure you have plenty of Diet Pepsi (or your favorite beverage) in the fridge
Now you have a great environment for watching your DVDs. Stop by tomorrow for another installment of Stephany's Un-Random Blog! Until, hope you are having a great day.

No comments: