Sunday, September 5, 2004

Grab Bag of Stuff

In my job I was asked to write some "how to" documentation on Meeting Maker. It is pretty nice program available for both Windows and Mac. The user interface is straight forward and easy to use. It makes me think of the iCal available in OS X. But, it has better business features. Anyway, I figured I would toss a link in my blog. Today's blog is going to contain a bunch of stuff that I wanted to put in here - but have not really fit into a given topic yet.

Whenever I need some C++ programming information I search using Google. One site that often appears is cplusplus.com. There are quite a few tutorials available on this site. It is great when you remember there is this special notation for something you want to do, but you can't quite remember the exact notation.

Magnetix by Roseart - this product is tons of fun! I picked mine up at Target. Anyway, you can build all kinds of shapes with them. I am sure there are other brands out there - but this is the one I know of. At the store you can buy packages in various sizes. I am trying to build a pryramid with mine. Each time I get more I redesign the pryramid to maximize the useage of pieces. I find it very enjoyable - but I am wierd so it makes sense.

No comments: