Thursday, February 3, 2005

Who said employees have to be loyal?

What can I say its pretty bad when their own employees jump ship :-)

By the way, just kidding to all of my friends who work at Microsoft. I am sure you are all wonderful employees who faithfully use all of the Microsoft products (and not Google, Firefox, Linux, or any other products that are in direct competition with Microsoft). I am sure the number was completely inncorrect, it was way to high. I am sure it really is something more reasonable like 72%.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Happy Thursday everyone! (The week is half over - Yippee!)

Today's Favorites:
Song: "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
Site: National Organization for Women
Quote: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: