Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saturday the Blogger Laughed...

Weekends, I feel, are a time to relax, sleep, and laugh. OK, so really I spend most of the time sleeping and doing homework. But that does change how I feel they should be spent :-) Here are some links that made me laugh anyway:

Poor Microsoft, again. However, how many people do you think are not going to use their Xbox until the new cord comes? I know why they tell people this, but really is anyone going to listen?

If you need a good laugh, just read through a few of these.

Some how I don't think I should find this story so funny, but I do.

Of course, you can read about prime numbers.

Favorites for Today:
Song: "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5
Site: ProfQuotes
Quote: "There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." - Isaac Asimov

No comments: