Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Some People Have Way to Much Free Time...

Gotta do something with all those AOL CD's - but I am not sure if this would be my solution. If you would like to make a donation, they have a special page with information about that. (Warning: Plays music)

For the shopaholic in you. Of course, some people must really be into cotton.

I wouldn't have believe this existed until I saw it for myself. This is just one of those strange hobbies that make you think - "Alrighty then".

Another site for the Lego fans out there. Seriously, that must have taken a lot of Legos and time.

I don't even know what to say out this item.

Today's Favorites:
Song: "Here Comes the Rain Again" by Eurythmics
Site: Piled Higher and Deeper
Quote: "If we knew the unknown, the unknown wouldn't be unknown." - Al (Quantum Leap)

No comments: