Saturday, February 5, 2005

Valentine Gift Ideas by Apple

Apple has a special section for Valentine Day gifts. I guess Valentine's Day isn't just for the card shops any more.

It is a small news day this weekend. I don't have much cool to put in my blog. However, I have seen several of the MSN Search commericals. That must have been a challenge for the marketing department. Trying to sell - well not really sell, but get people to use their search engine. Yikes, I won't want that job.

Oh and no huge surprise but Microsoft is planning to release patches for 13 found security problems. Isn't Microsoft releasing new patches on a regular basis? I wonder what the total number for Windows XP is. Operating Systems are difficult to develope and difficult to fully debug.

If you would like to read about digital data preservation I highly recommend this report. It's good the government studies things like this.

Today's Favorites:
Song: "Thank U" by Alanis Morissette
Website: Dictionary.com
Quote: "I'm sorry, Mr. President, I don't dance." - Jack Ryan (Clear and Present Danger)

No comments: