Friday, February 11, 2005

On Friday the Blogger Didn't Need Glasses...

GreatBigStuff.com - a company that specializes in selling oversized versions of items. I know the idea of a store that sells oversized stuff just sounds weird, but it really is true. These items would make some very unusual gifts for those hard to shop for people.

Although Enterprise will not be returning for another season, SciFi is going to continue with Battlestar Galactica for another season. All hopes of good TV shows is not lost.

I have gone home for the weekend - yippee. Now I won't be awaken by the trains in the middle of the night or college students returning home at earlier hours of the morning. I can get a nice uninterrupted good night sleep. Luckily, this semester I have a really, really, really nice schedule and I don't have an classes before 4:30 PM. However, the downside is getting myself up in the mornings and not sleeping past noon. It can be a struggle when you stay up late working on homework. The semester is going well so far. I am amazed that it is February already! Where does the time go? I am looking forward to spring (and getting to wear sandles). Well, thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Happy Weekend Everyone!

Favorite of the Day:
Song: "Spun Sugar" by Beth Waters
Site: Google Store
Quote: "How do you have patience for people who claim they love America, but clearly can't stand Americans?" - Sydney (The American President)

No comments: