Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Microsoft was announced that they are building a better, more secure Internet Explorer. However, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the release of IE 7. Look at Longhorn - they are now hoping to bring it out in May 2006.

The "latest" in Tech News (which will be old by the time any of us actually get around to reading the article): Intel is combining silicon chip technology with optical lasers. They are hoping to make communication cheaper.

I highly recommend this article entitled: "Gadget or Plaything? Let a Child Decide" from the New York Times. That I-Dog Interactive Music Companion (by Hasbro) looks pretty cool if you ask me.

Firefox spreads faster than - well I don't know what, but it is spreading fast. There was been over 25 million downloads so far.

Favorite's for Today:
Song: "I'm Still Here" by John Rzeznik
Site: Konfabulator
Quote: "The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today." - Lewis Carroll (Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There)

No comments: