Monday, February 21, 2005

I Don't Like Monday's

Monday's is just one of those days when we have to return to reality of life - work, school, and well work. It is the day that we have to face the facts that money doesn't magically end up in our bank accounts without us ever doing anything. <::sigh::>. It is the day I have to face the fact that I should have accomplished way more than I actually did on the weekend.

However, here are a couple of things to get you out of those Monday blues:

"A parent's primer to computer slang" - my personal favorite quote from the article -> "creating the digital equivalent of pig Latin with a twist of hieroglyphics".

Well, maybe the US government should use this method to cut down on the nation's debt. Or maybe not.

It is so sad, but the irony is just as strange. Of course, I find it odd that someone thought they should write a story about it - but then again, why not?

By the way, remember to bolt your in-ground pool down. You never know when it might get taken.

No comments: