Sunday, February 6, 2005

Sophie Kinsella's Website

Stephany's Book Review - Confessions of a Shopaholic:

This is an excellent book. I started reading it and couldn't put it down. The main character Becky has a shopping problem. She has maxed out more than one credit card and is over drawn at the bank. She is a writter for a financial paper. By the end of the book Becky has gained a boyfriend, an additional income, and some great clothing purchases. The book is well written and Sophie Kinsella did an excellent job telling the story. The humor in the book is well placed and I would highly recommend this book to everyone. Of course, if you don't like shopping then this isn't the type of book you would enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. Hope you are having a good weekend. Now I have to get back to homework - my breaks over.

No comments: