Saturday, April 1, 2006

April Showers Bring Bunnies

"Why, so you can be king of Groundhog Day?" - Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG-1)

Favorite Music to Blog by: Soundtrack to Finding Nemo

For the Stargate Fans: StargateWiki and the Blog.

It is Saturday and surprisingly warm (50) here in Michigan. We have had a lot of rain and storms last night. It is pretty cloudy today, but that is the normal for this time of year.

Google's April 1st joke is pretty funny this year. You should check it out if you have not already done so.

This is a joke - right?

Read all about April Fools Day on Wikipedia

Funny, yet somewhat true...OK, very true. See I admit it. Graduate students don't have a life or anything resembling one. However, I liked to point out that if people think grad students are so weird - why do so many people apply to graduate school? Huh? See, I think I made my point...maybe...OK, just leave me alone with my crazy rant...

Thanks for stopping by and reading my crazy blog. Now you can go on with your merry life and go do better things...and what-not. I will just go back to my projects and coding and homework and students emails and.....

No comments: