Friday, March 31, 2006

Quantum Bunnies

"Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me." - Young Tantor (Tarzan)

Doesn't the title just sound cool? "Scientists demonstrate quantum nature of entanglement swapping"

"Warming signs mount up in Antarctica"

"30 years of Apple: Assessing Apple's impact"

Soon to be (bad) sci-fi movie plot: "Long mobile phone use raises brain tumor risk"

"Prayer does not heal the sick, study finds" - I really want to make a comment here but I decided against it.

"New String-Theory Notion Redefines the Big Bang"

This movie looks funny: "Scrat steals 'Ice Age' show". (It is a movie, it has a sloth, hence I like it).

Now I hate to post and run, but I got lots to do this weekend. Projects and homework are coming along, slowly but they are getting there. Well, I think they are anyway.

Is my screen suppose to be getting all blurry like that? Oh wait I just needed to blink a couple times...

(Just ignore me and my sarcastic comments....It seemed a lot funnier in my head....)

No comments: