Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Attack of the Snow Bunnies...

"There is a menu correction, okay. We will now be serving baloney sandwiches. But, no bread." - Pepe (Muppets from Space)

It is Tuesday and it was snowing this morning. It is currently 32 degrees outside! It was almost 70 yesterday!?! And there was sunshire! I think spring just slipped through my fingers. It is pretty windy here in Michigan which is making the 32 degrees have a bit of a bite to them. (OK, that was a horrible pun).

"Nano World: Nanofibers for brain repair" and "Nanotech helps blind hamsters see"

Guess what? It's a holiday (somebody better tell Hallmark)

I hate to admit it but my life resembles this comic instance.

"Celestial dust challenges basic view of comets" and "New Source Suspected for Ancient Meteorites"

Well, I have to get back to finishing up the lecture I am giving in...40 minutes. No really, it is has been done or days. I just like to review before walking in. That was it sounds like I know what I am talking about. I have to test something out - one of the students asked me about passing a sub procedure as a parameter in Visual Basic. I am going to have to play around with it and see what I can come up with.

No comments: