Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beware of Ides of March Bunnies

"Et tu, Brute?" - Julius Caesar (Shakespeare's play, Julius Caesar)

Before you ask - I have no idea about the bunnies thing. It just seemed like a good title theme to stick the word bunnies in there. Seriously, I don't know.

News you probably can't use, but I am posting links to anyway:
To read more about the Ides of March (or course if I remember my classic civ class correctly the ides of March can also mean the 13th of March as well...but lets not dwell shall we?)

More famous stuff that happened on March 15...

Important life altering study: "Humans evolved color vision to see emotion, not food"

"German dino sets feathers flying"

Study Says: "Hot pepper kills prostate cancer cells in study"

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: