Thursday, March 16, 2006

400 Bunnies...

"No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you." - Cameron Mitchell (Stargate SG-1)

This is my 400th blog! Yikes. I am shocked that I have managed to blog that much. But then again, I do ramble a lot...OK, so maybe I am not that shocked.

It is snowing on the west side of Michigan - so I left. (Actually, I got out just before it got bad). Tomorrow is a fun Irish holiday. I got to find something green to wear... This also means that there is cake!

Well, I better stop rambling and working on my homework, answer emails from students, and work on my projects. Thanks for stopping by!

New's you probably really don't care about, but I am giving you links to it anyway.
A friend sent me a link to: Programmer or serial killer????

"Nanotechnologists demonstrate artificial muscles powered by highly energetic fuels"

Wacky use of technology #377: "Quick, I Need Some WiFi To Take My Medicine"

"Hackers get Windows XP working on Intel Mac"

No comments: