Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ugh Bunnies...

"How could anybody figure that out? It's completely mental!" - Harry Potter (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

I have been spending my weekend trying hard to finish homework and get my 2 class projects moving. I can happily report forward motion. It's slow forward motion, but it is forward none the less.

Today Michigan is experiencing some very un-characteristic warm weather. It was in the mid-60s. I was completely floored when I went outside and didn't need a coat. It is sadly only temporary. It is predicted to get colder all week and maybe even snow on Thursday. One of these days it will be spring...

News you might be interested in checking out (if you haven't already done so):

Soon to be made for TV Movie: "It Comes From Space to Solve our Energy Problems"

"Google buys small word-processing company"

"NASA Spacecraft Enters Orbit Around Mars"

No comments: