Tuesday, April 4, 2006

More Bunnies...

"Once again, my life has been saved by the miracle of lasagna. " - Garfield (Garfield)

Hello and welcome to Tuesday! The sun is shining and it is in the 40s, but did I mention it was sunny? Actually if you look at the clouds they look like cartoon clouds. Seriously. I am not making this up. (If I was don't you think I would think up something better than that to make up?)

I am currently having office hours. Which really means I am sitting in my office trying to look busy. I have been working on my projects actually. Oh and preping lecture notes for next Tuesday. I figure it is best to read them before I actually try to give the lecture. (Just kidding - I really do spend time preping for my lectures. However, it is easier this term since I am teaching the same class).

Oh and I decided to change the template - again. I got tired of the last one. Figured it was spring and well I decided to go for something a little brighter. The last template was good for winter, but now I want something airy. Enough of my chatter...

News because it was there:
"Professor Predicts Human Time Travel This Century"

"Alcohol cloud spotted in deep space"

Saw this site on Digg - if you are into causul web design it might be helpful.

I want one: "Company's robots want to do your chores"

I deceided to not comment on this one: "Jesus Walked on Ice, Study Says"

"Smart glasses switch focus in an instant"

"Alarm wakes sleeping astronauts on space station"

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog. I appriciate it. Of course, I really don't know if people are or not. I like to pretend people are coming and reading my blog. It makes me feel less silly. (The thing is I would probably write them either way). Now if I could just come up with better titles for my blogs. I think the bunnies theme is getting kind of old - 'eh?

No comments: