Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April Music Obsessions

(and other rambles about who knows what...)

"I think you're brilliant. But there is a fine line between brilliance and lunacy." - Clark (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman)

I decided that, due to a lack of anything better to blog about, I would subject you to my list of favorite music (at the moment). Honestly, this is the iTunes playlist I am listening to at this very moment. So anyway, this may be totally boring to you but what the heck...
All weekend (OK, since Sunday) I listened to Wunderkind by Alanis Morissette (from the Narnia soundtrack) quiet a bit. It is a song that just makes me want to listen to it over and over and over again.

Actually, come to think of it most of the songs on this list are that way - for me that is. Most of these songs have the same "feel" to them - well maybe with the exception of Bright Lights by Matchbox Twenty it is a little bit different. Of course, if you pick any other song by Matchbox Twenty it would complete fit in the above list.

Other stuff:

"Paint-on laser could rescue computer chip industry from 'interconnect bottleneck'"

For the hidden MacGyver in you: How to Make a Potato Clock

"Enormous Meat-Loving Dinosaur Found"

"Octopuses have trick elbows"

Hope I didn't completelty put you to sleep. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: