Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bunch of Linkies....

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Go Apple Go! The Light is Green: "Apple's Safari showing major growth amongst browsers"

Try saying this five times fast: "Code for 'Unbreakable' Quantum Encryption Generated at Record Speed over Fiber"

The lastest regarding everyone's favorite: "Google, Sony create online 'Da Vinci' game"

Technology helping to fight crime: "Digital camera 'fingerprinting' developed"

Opps: "MS patch glitch cripples HP computers"

"Supercomputer simulates black hole collision" - my question: ummm...OK...why? According to the article: "breakthrough in the observation of black holes and in the understanding of the entire universe".

Today it is suppose to be (surprisingly) be in the 70s here in good old Michigan. Actually, for a change we have been having pretty nice weather. But as always the case with Michigan springs the weather is just a tad unpredictable.

I wrote this blog while having office hours. Of course, I don't think anyone will actually come, but I am having the office hours. These are the last office hours I am having for this term. I won't be having an office hours until the summer term. I got a job teaching a lab section of an intro class. It should be interesting. It is on the "main" part of campus which I have only ever visited twice.

Well thanks for stopping by and reading and all that. I should go do something productive and whatnot...hmmm...yeah...

No comments: