Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Oh, Gosh!

"There's always a chance, Doctor, as long as one can think." - Basil (The Great Mouse Detective)

Look a blog title without the word bunnies in it! (I know you all must be shocked). I will have to think up a new title theme. Back when I started this blog I actually had themes for each blog entry. Now it has become a bunch of rambles by me.

However, you are in for a little surprise. I am going to talk about cell phones. Why because I say this article: "Disney's phone lets kids talk at parents' discretion".

Now before I start, I just want to say that I have a cell phone. I love my cell phone. I have had a cell phone of some sort since I was 16. My parents got me a cell phone for Christmas. Do you remember the cell phone ads with the Jetsons and the phone ringing under the Christmas tree? Yep, my parents did that. It was pretty funny at the time. Where was I? Oh right the cell phones.

I have a cell phone. It goes everywhere with me. I think they are an excellent thing to have. I am not against kids having them. Actually, I think it is great that they make cell phones for kids. I remember with I was signficantly younger (and before I had a cell phone - so think ancient). I would spend hours and hours during the summer at the ice rink. Back then if we needed to call home we had to put 25 cents into a pay phone to call our parents. (See what did I tell you ancient history).

Anyway, cell phones are a big issue right now. And these new kids phones are the talk of the town. I think they are a wonderful idea. If I had a kid, I would get them one. Of course, you know they have to be popular if Disney is going to make one.

Yep, that is really what I wanted to say regarding cell phones. Now that I think about it I haven't a clue why I just wrote this big long blog. Hmm...I originally thought I had some sort of idea going there. Well, it's gone now. Thanks for listening to me rant. Maybe later I will write a blog that has a purpose. Wait, I never write blogs with purpose. Well, I will write another blog anyway. (Got to give you something to read right?)

No comments: