Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring Might Be Here!

"If the Witch understood the true meaning of sacrifice, she would have interpreted the deep magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no wrong, offers himself in a traitor's stead, the stone table will crack, and death itself will go backwards. " - Aslan (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)

Happy Tuesday! We are having a surprisingly warm day here in Michigan (low 70s!) Of course they are forcasting rain for tomorrow, so I am enjoying the sunny and warm weather while I can. (I even wore sandals today!)

Wow! "Disney puts hit TV programmes online for free"

Science meets history: "Benjamin Franklin's London House
Opens Its Doors"


Because Easter is coming up: Read all about Jelly Beans and the Easter Bunny. To learn the religious reasons for the Easter Bunny I recommend this link.

I am currently hanging out at my office hours. (When am I not?) I gave my last lecture for CS1060. Next week I am running a review session, but today I covered my last topic sequential and binary search. It is weird that the semester is coming to end. There are two weeks of classes and one week of exams. Yikes.

Well, thanks for stopping by and reading. I have to get back to work. Although the semester is coming to a close I have a lot of stuff to wrap up over the next three weeks. Hope you are all enjoying the weather as much as I am. Now if you will excuse me I have to go figure out what I am taking in the fall. Choices, choices, so many choices....

No comments: