Monday, April 3, 2006

Psychotic Bunnies...

"It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy." - George Downes (My Best Friend's Wedding)

At least this time the title and the quote have something to do with each other. Of course, they don't have anything to do with the blog. Unless you consider me to be psychotic, which is probably a pretty true statement. (No, I really don't think I am psychotic...I just have psychotic tendencies...)

It is Monday. The start of a new week. Michigan spring has shown up. And by spring I really mean rain season - with a possible chance of snow. Yep, they are predicting snow for tomorrow! I was a bit shocked. I don't mind the rain actually. I like watching the rain and hearing the rain. (OK, I know you are now thinking the whole psychotic thing might not be that far off. So lets just move on...)

I predict that it is going to be a wonderful week. I am looking forward to Wednesday since it is ice skating day :-) (It is an hour where I pretend like I have a real life and that I exercise and eat health food).

News for you:
"Record ocean waves are recorded"

"Google Outwits Others in Search"

I always wondered what people with billions of dollors did. Now we know.

What it means to be a grad student...

No comments: