Sunday, April 2, 2006

Bunnies with Little Hats...

"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them." - Johann von Neumann

It took me a while to find a quote for today's blog. I really could think of one I wanted. Of course I also had a hard time coming up with a title for this blog. Maybe because I have to fit the word bunnies into it and well that just makes the whole thing harder.

So what results is a blog title that doesn't make any sense and a random quote that well I sort of tossed in there for good measure. Give me a break. It is Sunday night. Over the weekend I have left the house twice - both for about an hour (for lunch).

I have been working on stuff all weekend except 8-9 PM in which I watched The West Wing. I thought this weeks episode was interesting and different. If I was asked to summerize the episode as a plot builder and character relationship builder episode. It ended in a typical episode cliff hanger way, but not a lot of big things happened in the episode Lots and lots of little things happened. But enough of my rambling becuase most of you probably don't care what I thought about the episode. So shall we move on?

"Nicotine interferes with chemotherapy, study finds" - I want to comment on this, but I deceided against it.

Same is true of this article.

"The convenience of an ATM, but so much more"

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a happy weekend.

No comments: